Elvis Weekend Bridlington
Now in it’s sixth year, the 2015 Bridlington Elvis Festival will be bigger and better than ever. Come and celebrate the life and music of Elvis Presley, the greatest entertainer of all time.
Find Out What’s Happening in 2015:
Friday 1st of May 2014
- Registration takes place from 10am and the weekend begins in the café bar at lunchtime.
- Relax and meet with Elvis fans and performers, while Mark Howley plays piano.
- 12pm – FESTIVAL LAUNCH – FREE ENTRY
- 2pm – HEAT 1 of The Official Ultimate Elvis Contest
- 7.30pm – HEAT 2 Followed by : ‘
- DOUBLE TROUBLE’ Starring Steve Caprice and Paul Larcombe.A
- Crazy duo performing a never before seen Elvis Extravaganza of a show.
Saturday 2nd of May 2014
- 12pm – ELVIS CONTEST SEMI FINAL
- 7.30pm – From Memphis to Vegas. A Brand New ShowAn exciting live concert backed by Europes number one Elvis backing band Red Alert, featuring The Passionettes:
- The Sun Years – starring Kirk Kreole
- 68 Comeback Special starring Lewis Hill
- Vegas Showcase starring our 2014 winner Fisher Stevens. Fisher Stevens is back to showcase on the Saturday night as our Vegas Elvis.
- Bridlington and The Spa just love Fisher and his tribute to Elvis is second to none.
Sunday 3rd of May 2015
- 11am – GOSPEL SERVICE in Emmanuel Church
- 12pm – ELVIS and FRIENDS FREE To ENTER Chill out in The Spa Public Cafe listening to Elvis’s Music and make friends with the ETA’s
- 2pm – ELVIS – SWEET SWEET SPIRIT. The Gospel Contest.Hosted by The Rockin’ Rev Steve Caprice
- 7pm – THE GRAND FINAL Hosted by ‘Paul Larcombe’ (Cowboy Paul)
- 11pm – AWARD CEREMONY
Monday 4th of May (Public Bank Holiday)
- 11am -2pm Blue Hawaii Beach Party. Finish the 2015 Festival with a bang on the stunning sandy beach with it’s very own palm trees and Elvis themed games. Fun for all the family.
- Best Hawaiian shirt contest.
- Rockahoola dancing girls
- Come and join in the fun and ‘slice some sand’ with Elvis Himselvis…..
All Details are correct at time of publishing & subject to change. For more details….